Change of Status

Interested in changing from a different visa (B-2, J-1, etc.) to an F-1 international student visa?

We can help you change your visa status within the U.S. 

Not sure if a change of status is right for your situation? Come meet with us.

We can provide you with information on the rules and regulations of changing visa status in the U.S.

For more information, please call or email us to set up an initial appointment.